The Ferris Conspiracy Forum
Sign up  |   |   |  Calendar

  Author   Comment   Page 2 of 29      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   Next   »

Avatar / Picture

Posts: 9,065
Reply with quote  #16 

Robert Mair's body was found gagged and bound a week ago
Robert Mair's body was found gagged and bound a week ago

The murder inquiry into the death of a suspected Aberdeen drug dealer is "moving extremely fast" and officers are confident they will crack the case soon.

That is the view of the man leading the investigation into the brutal killing of Robert Mair in Northfield.

Exactly a week after the body was found, Detective Superintendent Alan Smith has been speaking to stv.

Sixty officers have been working on a killing that police have already described as brutal. Most of them have been based in Aberdeen, but teams have been sent all over Scotland and some have followed inquiries into England.

Detectives say the inquiry has been "complicated" from day one - not least because of the controversial life of the victim. But now, they are confident that breakthroughs are being made.

There remains a strong police presence on Kettlehills Crescent in Northfield where Robert Mair was killed.

Forensic teams are continuing to work in the house and police have been speaking to people who live in the area.

Piecing together who Robert Mair was and what he did on a day-to-day basis has been a cornerstone of the investigation. But the 57-year-old carried himself as something of a hard man, and locals say they were wary of him and downright scared of some of the people associated with him.

That led to concerns that some people may not come forward. But far from having few witnesses - police have taken around 500 statements.

Floral tributes that have been laid outside Mair’s home show that, for all his reputation, he had friends and family who were shocked by his murder.

Are there any "gaps" still to be filled?

Two big gaps that are still to be filled concern the whereabouts of Mair’s Alsatian dog and his BMW.

Police are very keen to trace both - but particularly the vehicle, which they believe is "essential" to the inquiry.


Avatar / Picture

Posts: 9,065
Reply with quote  #17 
1 March 2007

THE family of murdered drug dealer Bob Mair said yesterday: "He didn't deserve to die this way."

The body of the ex-trucker, who turned to drug dealing after the death of his partner six years ago, was found stuffed in a cupboard in his Aberdeen home last week.

His son, Scott, 2 3, and daughter, Donna, 21, said: "While we did not approve of his lifestyle in the last few years, he was still our dad and did not deserve to die this way.

"He was a family man who, for most of his life, led a normal life."

Police, who have interviewed more than 500 people over the death, have refused to reveal how he died and are searching for his missing BMW and his German Shepherd dog, Travis.


Avatar / Picture

Posts: 9,065
Reply with quote  #18 

A man has been arrested in connection with the death of another man in Aberdeen, police have confirmed.

It follows the death of 57-year-old Robert Mair, whose body was found at his home in the city's Northfield area just over a week ago.

Grampian Police said on Sunday that a 32-year-old man from Ayrshire was in custody. A report will be sent to the procurator fiscal.

It is thought that Mr Mair's body may have lain undiscovered for some weeks.


Avatar / Picture

Posts: 9,065
Reply with quote  #19 
5 March 2007

A MAN has been arrested in connection with the body-in-the-cupboard murder probe.

Detectives confirmed they are holding a 32-year-old suspect from Ayrshire.

The decomposing corpse of former lorry driver turned drug dealer Bob Mair was found stuffed in a cupboard of his Aberdeen home two weeks ago.

It's thought the 57-year-old grandfather may have been dead for six weeks before the grim discovery.

It is expected that the man will appear at Aberdeen Sheriff Court later today.


Avatar / Picture

Posts: 8,395
Reply with quote  #20 

Body parts washed up on coastline...
Auchenmalg map
Investigations are continuing on the Galloway coastline
Dumfries and Galloway Constabulary have launched an investigation after parts of a human body were washed up on the Galloway coastline on Wednesday.

A woman out walking her dog found a human leg on the beach at Auchenmalg, between Port William and Glenluce.

Police and coastguard teams from Kirkcudbright and the Isle of Whithorn were drafted in to search the area.

They found a head and torso nearby which forensic experts will examine in order to attempt identification.

Badly decomposed

Insp Stephen Stiff said the remains were badly decomposed and had proved unidentifiable.

A detailed search of the shoreline was carried out on Thursday with further investigations planned.

Police believe the remains were washed up recently - they have been taken to Dumfries Infirmary where a post-mortem examination will be held.

They are unable to say where the body has come from but the area is notorious for bodies being washed up because of the currents in the Irish Sea and North Channel.

The TRUTH is out there...........

Avatar / Picture

Posts: 9,065
Reply with quote  #21 
11 March 2007

TWO of Scotland's most notorious criminals have been jailed for 15 years for armed robbery.

Thomas Hunter, 50, and Peter Hetherington, 46, stole £18,000 from a Brinks security van.

It was the latest in a series of almost 40 major crimes committed by the pair over the last 20 years.

Both have been cleared on murder charges.

At the time of their arrest, Hunter and Hetherington were on licence for other crimes - Hunter for killing a man in a Cumbernauld pub and Hetherington for armed robbery.

On Friday at the High Court in Glasgow, the pair were found guilty of robbing three security men at gunpoint outside a Bank of Scotland branch at Crow Road, Glasgow.

They torched their getaway car but forensic experts got DNA samples from two rubber bands that had been wrapped round the stuff they used to start the fire. That led police to Hetherington, of Milton, Glasgow, and Hunter, of Cumbernauld.

Judge Lord Hardie sentenced both to 15 years but added six months to Hetherington's sentence for the bail breach.

He told them: "It is perfectly clear that both of you are no strangers to the use of violence and firearms."

Hunter had 22 previous convictions including 12 years for the culpable homicide of Andrew Healy in 1996.

Hetherington had 17 previous convictions including an eight-year sentence for assault with intent to rob and a firearms offence.

The father-of-four stood trial in 1992 for the murder of security guard Derek Ure in Greenock but the charges were dropped.

Hetherington is married to 43-year-old Victoria Lyons - a member of the Lyons crime clan.


Avatar / Picture

Posts: 257
Reply with quote  #22 

Once a feared gangster, he worshipped money and power. Now this man has a new God... and has turned his back on crime to be a Buddhist monk; Ex-criminal uses his Glasgow gangland connections to find funding for the school he runs for orphans in Cambodia where he attempts to atone for his 'wasted' existence.

Date: March 4, 2007



HE ran with the notorious Glasgow gang The Tongs, who gained infamy for their razor slashings in the city's old tenement-lined streets.

As a child, he was in and out of approved school and Borstal, before he graduated to the infamous Bar-L, Glasgow's Barlinnie Prison.

His father was a convicted armed robber and lorry hijacker. His brother spent two decades in prison after being convicted of the 'Ice Cream War' murders before being cleared.

As he came of age, Lauchlan 'Lochie' Campbell, a member of one of Scotland's prime crime families, became an equally notorious drugs trafficker, eventually spending 12 years in a Chinese prison.

But when The Scottish Mail on Sunday caught up with Campbell, now aged 56, he was dressed in the saffron cloth of a trainee Buddhist monk teaching children in a temple in Cambodia's former killing fields the 'art of polite English conversation'.

Here, in the port town of Sihanoukville, the new softer tones of Lochie Campbell are a stark contrast to those days when he might have gruffly offered to give someone a 'Glesga kiss'.

Cambodian children from five to 15 are flocking to his free classes at Wat Leu, a Buddhist temple just outside this city.

He calls it the '50p School of English Conversation', looking to the time when he hopes it will become self-supporting. At the moment, it has the backing of some of Scotland's most notorious gangland figures.

The fact is that these children neither have the Khmer equivalent of 50p, nor mothers and fathers.

They are all orphans.

Campbell said: 'There have been lots of people chipping in, including my brother Tommy.

'Paul Ferris has also been very supportive,' he adds, referring to the notorious former gunrunner.

'I'm a changed man but I changed myself. Now I would not even step on an ant. All I want to do is really help people less well off than myself.

Can you believe that?

'The Cambodian "wee yins" are so receptive. They just want to learn.

They are in the classroom long before I arrive. They don't want to waste a minute.

'I cannot describe how gratifying and rewarding that can be. I feel like I am doing something really worthwhile.

'A year ago I was sitting in my tenement in Glasgow, getting addicted to heroin. All my family saw what was happening to me.

'They knew I had studied both the Hindu and Buddhist faiths and thought it would do me good to return to Asia.

'I tried China for a while because I learned Mandarin during my time in prison. But it never worked. Instead I found happiness here in Cambodia.

'The people are beautiful but everywhere you can feel a sort of sadness and that must be a legacy from the Khmer Rouge and the killing fields.' On arriving in Cambodia, Campbell went on a weeklong meditation course at a Buddhist temple in Battambang, in the northwest of the country.

He said: 'Local friends have helped me with accommodation and, to be honest, I can live on a pound a day; and that's a lot more than some of the local people earn in a week.

'It's a far cry from the time when I was sitting in the back of a Ford Cortina in Uddingston with a sawnoff shotgun waiting to do the local post office. I remember that well.

'I did not want to get involved and I managed to talk my pals out of it.'

Brought up in the tough Glasgow districts of Calton and Dennistoun, by 15 Lochie Campbell had been sent to approved school in Paisley for robbing the till of a local off-licence.

He ran with The Tongs, while his younger brother, Tommy 'TC' Campbell-was with The Gouchos. He insists now, some four decades on: 'I wasn't one of those guys who carried a razor.' With a history of robbery, cheque fraud, car theft and police assault, he eventually ended up in Barlinnie.

After serving three years, Campbell lived a crime-free life for ten years.

But after a divorce, he went into the smuggling business, starting with electrical goods from Hong Kong, then hashish from Nepal to Japan and occasionally to Australia.

He recalled: 'I would buy a kilo for US$50 and be able to sell it in Japan for US$5,000. I was good. I was even able to buy myself a bar called Jock's Rock in Borocay in the Philippines.' He was held by Australian police in 1989 after riding shotgun for two other Britons who were smuggling hashish into Australia.

But the court in Fremantle ruled there was no case to answer as he was not carrying the drug himself.

Two years later, his drug-smuggling days finally came to an end on a train from Xing Jang to Shanghai when he decided to smoke some of his own 'stash'.

Officers of China's Public Security Bureau pounced as he stepped off the train at Shizou with his 18-yearold son.

His son was acquitted but Campbell was sentenced to 15 years - 12 of which he served, mostly at Shanghai Central Prison.

He had been travelling with 20 kilos, which would have brought him a return of US$100,000 in Tokyo, to where he had booked his passage.

He admitted: 'I have had a wasted life. I taught myself that. And I now accept that as a fact.

'Of course, in prison in China we had to publicly confess and atone for our crimes every month. At the time I just wrote down what they wanted to hear.

It was the only way you could get a reduction of sentence, but I did come to mean it.

'Now my life is very simple. My needs are little. Those of other people are much greater. I pray for the kids here in Cambodia who deserve so much more.

'I pray every day for justice for my brother Tommy, who has still not been compensated for the 20 years he spent in jail for a crime he did not commit, a sentence which broke him.' TC Campbell was acquitted three years ago of the murder of the Doyle family in Glasgow's East End in 1984 in the infamous dispute known as the Ice Cream Wars. Now he is seeking compensation from the Home Office for his lost years.

In Cambodia, his brother rises at 5am and goes to bed at dusk. His heroes now are the Dalai Lama and Burmese democracy fighter Aung San Suu Kyi.

His spare time is devoted to painting, an art he picked up while serving time in China.

As I left the Wat Leu temple, I spoke to one of the monks, Piseth Ech, who is learning English.

He said: 'Lochie really is a good man. He has told us everything about his life. But he would still make a very good monk. He's kind to everybody he meets.

'Tomorrow he is buying all the kids toothbrushes and toothpaste and is also going to teach them dental hygiene.'

This & That

Avatar / Picture

Posts: 9,065
Reply with quote  #23 

Nice one Bill mate


Avatar / Picture

Posts: 9,065
Reply with quote  #24 

Abramovich 'gives ex-wife £1b and four homes in world's costliest divorce'.

15th March 2007

Roman Abramovich has reportedly agreed to hand over property worth £50 million as part of what experts estimate is a record divorce pay out.

Last month the Chelsea owner transferred at least four of his luxury UK homes to ex-wife Irina, including an £18 million Sussex estate.

Abramovich, 40, and his wife Irina, 39, were granted a "quickie" divorce in Moscow last month in what is believed to be the world's costliest marriage split.

abramovich homes

The £18 million Fyning Hill Estate in Petersfield, West Sussex, that was the Abramovichs' main base in the UK and is now rumoured to have been given to Irina as part of the divorce

abramovich homes

The two London homes at Eaton Square (left) and Chester Square (right), also reportedly given to Irina

Irina is thought to have been given cash and property worth between £1 billion and £2 billion out of her husband's £11 billion fortune, though Russia's secretive legal system means exact details of the settlement will never be made public.

The divorce has led to speculation that Abramovich may be considering selling Chelsea football club, though his spokesman has insisted his business interests, including Chelsea, will not be affected.

It has been claimed that Abramovich agreed to divorce his wife after Russian president Vladimir Putin told him to "clean up his act".

The billionaire Chelsea FC owner, whose friendship with Putin has been likened to a father-son relationship, was told to sort out his personal life after his relationship with Daria Zhukova hit the headlines last year.

Putin's role in the Abramovich divorce will be revealed later this year in a new biography of the Russian leader by respected author Chris Hutchins, who is also Abramovich's biographer.

After pictures of Abramovich with former model Daria, 24, were published last October, Irina gave him an ultimatum to choose between her and his mistress, and when he refused to give up Daria, Irina demanded a divorce.

Roman and Irina Abramovich

Russian President Putin told Ramon Abramovich (pictured with former wife Irina) to 'clean up his act' over his personal life

He was allegedly reluctant to grant her request, but shortly after Putin's intervention he changed his mind.

Mr Hutchins told the Mail: "Abramovich and Putin are incredibly close. Even though there's only a 10-year age gap between them, Putin regards Roman as something of a favourite son, and when Abramovich comes into the room Putin's face lights up.

"When the rumours about Abramovich's private life started surfacing last year, Putin told him to get his act cleaned up. Putin is a real family man and did not approve of Roman's relationship with Daria or the publicity it has generated.

"He sees Abramovich as something of an ambassador for Russia and made it clear Abramovich should settle his personal affairs.

"Abramovich tends to do what Putin tells him, in business and in his personal life, and Putin's intervention would certainly have influenced his decision to grant his wife an uncontested divorce."

The showdown between Abramovich and Irina is understood to have happened in December.

Although Irina could have fought for up to half of her husband's fortune, particularly if she had divorced him in the UK, she agreed to settle for much less in order to avoid a messy, and highly public, court case.

Instead the divorce was granted in Moscow, where neither party even had to attend the court hearing in mid-February.

Divorces can be granted just six weeks after papers are lodged in Russia, with the marriage dissolved in a single court session.

Mr Hutchins said that although both parties walked away "with enough money to keep them rich if they lived for the next 500 years", Irina was "absolutely devastated" by the split.

"She never wanted this," he said.

"She never wanted the marriage to fail, but she is also very proud and there was no way she was going to stay married if he was going to continue seeing Daria.

"For his part, this will be the most embarrassing day of his life, because he absolutely loathes publicity."

Abramovich was so desperate to keep his relationship with Daria out of the public eye that he tried to obtain a High Court injunction last year to prevent a Sunday newspaper printing details of their liaisons around the world. A judge threw out his application.

Daria Zhukova

Model Daria Zhukova has been seen with Abramovich in Paris

On Tuesday photographs of Abramovich strolling through Paris with Daria were offered for sale to national newspapers, only for them to be mysteriously withdrawn by the freelance photographer who took them.

Hours later, Abramovich's spokesman John Mann issued a statement revealing the divorce.

Friends of Irina believe she may now relocate to the south of France with the couple's children Anna, 12, Arkady, 11, Sonya, 10, Arina, four, and Ilya, two.

One source told the Mail: "Abramovich bought the Duke and Duchess of Windsor's former home in Antibes for £15m and Irina absolutely adores the place, whereas Roman never really liked it. That is where she is happiest, and it looks as though she will be based there in future.

"Roman may also spend less time in the UK, because he feels he has no privacy in London. He may well base himself in a country where no-one has heard of him, like America."

Abramovich and Daria left the Fouquet's hotel in Paris, where they have been staying since Sunday night, in the early hours of yesterday.

Guests at the hotel, where the top suite costs £5,755 per night, said Daria was frequently seen kissing Abramovich and stroking his arm.

Abramovich would have had no problem in paying for his divorce in cash, as he has sold his vast shareholdings in Russian oil giant Sibneft and aluminium firm Rusal over the past three years, leaving him with around £7.5 billion in cash.

He retains large shareholdings in Russian steel firm Evraz, drugs firm Pharmstandard, and has sizeable commercial property interests and shares in publishing and consumer products in Russia.

Abramovich was a struggling businessman when he married Irina, his second wife, in 1991, and his entire wealth has been built up during the marriage, giving her substantial bargaining power in the divorce settlement.

Russian courts often award a wife half of the wealth built up during the marriage, which in Abramovich's case is his whole fortune, though there was no doubt yesterday she had settled for substantially less.


Avatar / Picture

Posts: 8,395
Reply with quote  #25 

Army raid catches drug soldiers...
The Army said it was disappointed soldiers had tested positive
A total of 20 soldiers have failed drugs tests after the Army carried out a raid on their barracks in Midlothian.

The men tested positive for a range of drugs including cocaine, ecstasy and cannabis.

The soldiers were all from The Royal Highland Fusiliers, 2nd Battalion, The Royal Regiment of Scotland, based at Glencorse near Penicuik.

Their commanding officer said he was disappointed they had not lived up to the Army's values and standards.

Lt Col Paul Harkness said there was no place in the Army for those who take drugs.

But he said those who had been caught must not be allowed to blacken the good name of the battalion and the vast majority of its soldiers who do not take drugs.

These individuals must not be allowed to blacken the good name of this battalion and the vast majority of its soldiers who do not take drugs
Lt Col Paul Harkness

He said: "The Army policy on illegal drugs is quite clear - they are incompatible with military service and will not be tolerated.

"Whilst I am naturally disappointed with this small minority who have failed to live up to our values and standards, I am pleased they have been caught as a result of the Army's rigorous testing procedure."

All the soldiers tested were led into the gym company by company and escorted to the toilet to give their urine sample.

Lt Col Harkness said the future job prospects of the soldiers sacked would also be affected as the Army was duty bound to inform the DVLA and potential employers that they had been discharged for drug use.

He added: "These individuals must not be allowed to blacken the good name of this battalion and the vast majority of its soldiers who do not take drugs.

"I would rather be undermanned by 20 men than have a full complement that includes drug users."

Automatic discharge

The Royal Highland Fusiliers were last compulsory drug tested in June 2006, when only one sample came back positive.

But the MoD stressed that statistics underline drug misuse is less prevalent among service personnel than among civilians.

Positive rates in the Army over the last four years averaged around 0.7%, compared with more than 5% in civilian workplace drug testing programmes in the UK, according to a spokesman.

The soldiers were caught earlier this year when the barracks was sealed off and drug testing carried out company by company.

It is understood one soldier is facing an automatic discharge because he tested positive on a previous occasion, while the remainder are fighting to save their careers.

The TRUTH is out there...........

Avatar / Picture

Posts: 8,395
Reply with quote  #26 

Man kills himself online following warning to fellow chatroom users... 

A MAN has hanged himself live on the internet in what is thought to be Britain's first online suicide.

The body of Kevin Whitrick was found after a chatroom user contacted police to report that the 42-year-old had "self-harmed" while online via a webcam.

Mr Whitrick, a father of two, of Telford, Shropshire, was found hanged late on Wednesday night after West Mercia Police was alerted. Officers broke into the electrician's flat but could not save him.

It emerged last night that Mr Whitrick had warned users of the chat site PalTalk that he intended to take his own life two hours before carrying out the threat.

Mr Whitrick is thought to have logged on with around 50 other users to a special "insult" chatroom where people "have a go at each other". The PalTalk site offers around 3,000 chatrooms on different themes and around 50,000 people can be logged on at any one time.

However, some fellow surfers reportedly thought the death threat was a joke and egged him on, telling the man to make sure his webcam was switched on.

But minutes before the tragedy, Mr Whitrick turned on his webcam as he climbed on to a chair and began smashing through the ceiling of the room.

One anonymous chatroom user said: "He tied a rope around an uncovered ceiling joist and stood on the chair as he tied the rope around his neck.

"Some of us chatroom users, talking to Kevin over text chat, microphones and video tried to convince him to step down, but others egged him on telling him to get on with it.

"We just couldn't believe he was doing it - it was surreal."

One chatroom user was reported to have said: "F***ing do it. Get on with it. Get it round your neck. For f***'s sake, he can't even do this properly."

However, another user, who did not wish to be named, said that when Mr Whitrick stepped off the chair "the mood in the chatroom changed and people began to realise what they had just seen.

"We started asking if anyone knew where he lived and saying they should contact the police."

Shortly after, moderators on the site closed the feed from Kevin's webcam. Users of the website yesterday spoke of their sorrow. Some said they believed at the time that the suicide was a hoax.

Police were alerted to the incident by a surfer in the West Midlands, but despite attempts to resuscitate Mr Whitrick, he was pronounced dead at the scene. Detective Chief Inspector Jon Groves, of West Mercia police, said: "Our inquiries to date have revealed that Mr Whitrick was using a chatroom with a number of other people at the time of his death.

"We are liaising with the internet service provider at this time to contact other users who were online at the time of this incident and who may have information that could assist our inquiries."

The officer appealed for more information and said support was available for internet users who witnessed the death and were affected by what they saw.

Mr Whitrick is understood to have become depressed over the breakdown of his marriage to his wife, Paula, and the recent death of his father.

In a statement released by West Mercia Police, Mr Whitrick's ex-wife said: "Kevin was a loving father and family man.

"He was always the life and soul of the party, an extremely considerate and kind person and loved by many. He will be so sadly missed by us all."

Mr Whitrick, who had 12-year-old twins, had a very serious car accident in July 2006 and had never returned to full health, his wife added.

The electrician, who worked at RMW electrical services in Shrewsbury, moved into a flat a year ago following his marital split.

Sharon Atwal, who runs a corner shop opposite the flat, described Mr Whitrick as "subdued" the last time she saw him.

She said: "Every night he'd take eight cans of Boddington's bitter from the fridge and restock it with cans from the shelf. He always seemed cheerful.

"On Wednesday night, though, he didn't seem himself. It was the first night he did not restock the fridge. It was as if he knew he wouldn't be coming back."

A post-mortem examination is being carried out to establish the cause of death. The coroner has been informed and an inquest is expected to be opened next week.

The case is again likely to reopen the debate over the limits of free speech on the internet and the responsibilities of website operators.

Mr Whitrick's death has parallels with that of Brandon Vedas, a 21-year-old computer expert from Phoenix, Arizona, who took his own life online in January 2003. He died after taking a mix of alcohol and prescription drugs.

A transcript of Mr Vedas' last hours later revealed that while some chatroom users tried desperately to locate the stricken surfer, others egged him on.

Later the same year, an Italian policeman saved the life of a 41-year-old woman near Naples who told chatroom users she was taking her own life as she swallowed tablets in front of a webcam. The officer managed to keep the distraught woman talking and directed emergency services to her home in time to prevent tragedy.

The TRUTH is out there...........

Posts: N/A
Reply with quote  #27 

Thats shocking


Avatar / Picture

Posts: 9,065
Reply with quote  #28 
26 March 2007

A PATCH aimed at sending a women's sex drive soaring will go on sale this week.

The drug works by boosting a women's raunchy thoughts.

Ten years after Viagra revolutionised the love lives of middle-aged men, the new aphrodisiac is expected to do the same for women.

When put on the stomach or bottom, the patch releases the hormone testosterone into the blood supply through the skin.

And women who took part in the trials for the medication say it makes them want to have sex more often, by stimulating saucy thoughts.

Intrinsa is the first of 20 female sex drugs being developed.

Although it is only available on prescription and designed for people with sex problems, doctors think the drug will be used by young women keen to spice up their sex lives.

Doctors have welcomed the drug and counselor Phillip Hodson said it was about time women had "something for the weekend".

The author of How To Make Great Love To A Woman said: "This is the first medication that is going to have an effect on women's libido.

"There are some women who say they are no longer interested in sex, then you find their testosterone levels are extremely low.

"Those women will probably experience the reconstruction of their sex lives."

But the writer warned the medication couldn't solve emotional problems which may be the real cause of a woman's low sex drive.

He said: "If you are not interested in sex because your husband is a foul beast, Intrinsa won't change that."

Professor John Studd, a consultant gynaecologist at Chelsea and Westminster hospital in London said he was sure the patch would be prescribed "off-licence" to younger women.

Unlike Viagra, which only works on the body, Intrinsa also increases thoughts about sex.

The European Medicines Agency gave pharmaceutical firm Proctor and Gamble a licence for the drug in July last year.


Posts: N/A
Reply with quote  #29 

 Like we need more teresterone!! pleez i'm not likin the thought of more body hair...deep voice...n man boobs! the auld zinc frae the milk tray does the same trick...that n the gillette guy usually ........make the mind ponder though as to if it'd have the same benefits for us girls if we slapped it on the other halfs cheek?

Posts: N/A
Reply with quote  #30 

a meant testosterone.....obviously a man invented that word too

Previous Topic | Next Topic

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.