The Ferris Conspiracy Forum
Sign up  |   |   |  Calendar
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 2 of 62      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   Next   »


Registered:
Posts: N/A
Reply with quote  #16 

hey J ,Amin & L

                         cheers for all the support i'll pass it on to kevin & thanks to the F-Team

Admin2

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 9,065
Reply with quote  #17 
Quote:
Originally Posted by berlin

hey J ,Amin & L

                         cheers for all the support i'll pass it on to kevin & thanks to the F-Team

Cheers berlin and we will always be there to offer a voice to those who are silenced by propaganda and barbed wire


__________________
FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS


Registered:
Posts: N/A
Reply with quote  #18 

berlin.theres an article in this months.  http://www.insidetime.org  concerning pre tariff expiry reviews.its written by kristen bender.hope it may be of some help for kevin.



Registered:
Posts: N/A
Reply with quote  #19 

cheers linda

                   i'll get a read of this later.



Registered:
Posts: N/A
Reply with quote  #20 

kevin's transfer papers are all signed & posted were hoping the move will be compleated by the end of feburary. ' here's hoping no more delays. 



Registered:
Posts: N/A
Reply with quote  #21 

Excellent Berlin everything crossed thats there is no delays



Registered:
Posts: N/A
Reply with quote  #22 

Well done .hope all goes smoothly and very swiftly! ,xxxma

frankie

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 3,731
Reply with quote  #23 
hope all goes well berlin


Registered:
Posts: N/A
Reply with quote  #24 

cheers everybody i'll keep you's all posted it could be sooner than three weeks so am told.

Admin2

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 9,065
Reply with quote  #25 
Quote:
Originally Posted by berlin

kevin's transfer papers are all signed & posted were hoping the move will be compleated by the end of feburary. ' here's hoping no more delays. 

Quality for the man


__________________
FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS


Registered:
Posts: N/A
Reply with quote  #26 

amin

        shotts ' the main wing then kerr house at shotts ' so am told

Admin2

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 9,065
Reply with quote  #27 
Quote:
Originally Posted by berlin

amin

        shotts ' the main wing then kerr house at shotts ' so am told

I will pass it on to Paul


__________________
FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS


Registered:
Posts: N/A
Reply with quote  #28 

amin

        that would be good to let paul know ' kevin's been so long away from scotland ' things will be differant '.

Admin2

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 9,065
Reply with quote  #29 
Quote:
Originally Posted by berlin

amin

        that would be good to let paul know ' kevin's been so long away from scotland ' things will be differant '.

No probs & will update you when I get a reply


__________________
FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS


Registered:
Posts: N/A
Reply with quote  #30 

cheers mate good man

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.