Devvy Kidd I have had a number of individuals send me e-mail informing me that they will never read this web site again because I have dared to criticize George Bush, Jr. I have replied that my blind loyalty is not to any political figure or party, but rather to God, flag and this Republic. If any "elected" public servant steps out of line, they should be held accountable.
This is what America has always stood for and I won't shut up just because some person out there is afraid to face up to the sad truth about this current President. Mr. Bush has stacked his cabinet with some of the biggest elitists and globalists ever to take the public stage. What matters is what's right for this nation as a whole, not who is right and grabs the headlines.
A new book has just been released that will make staunch Bush supporters angry. Patrick Henry said that Americans are apt to close their eyes to a painful truth. Bush supporters, like the Clinton supporters and apologists, really don't want the truth because they can't handle the truth. Like Clinton supporters, Bush supporters and apologists have put all their faith and trust into a man who doesn't deserve it, no how, no way.
Yes, this nation had more than enough of Billy Clinton. Al Gore would have just been more open about the agenda than the current occupant of the White House. Out of desperation and to "keep the GOP in power at any cost," millions of Republicans would rather eat nails than acknowledge the truth that's right in front of their eyes.
It amazes me how the people of this nation no longer care about the truth and how closed minded they have become to protect political turf. It bodes ill for America and it's quite sad to me. How on earth did things ever get discovered over the millenniums if everyone automatically rejected any information because it disagreed with what they were told or the promises made by some politician?
Goodness, I'm surprised anything has gotten done, but things are different now. America is different. She is no longer the self-determined, self-reliant, reject big central government nation of people. Corruption is now "just doing business," and the worst behavior is "a personal problem." The U.S. Constitution takes a back seat to jobs, and few want the truth.
Time Bomb is so forceful, the author won't even put her name on the book. Yes, she has written several others and I've known her for about six or so years. Her work is meticulous and thoroughly researched. Time Bomb is not some regurgitated opinion book, it's based on hard facts and it should scare the holy heck out of anyone who takes the time to read it. This author is terrified for her life because this book could bring down the Bush administration and expose him for the globalist he is now and always has been. That's why she could not put her name on this book as the author. Her fear is real.
I would ask supporters of Mr. Bush to read this book. Read the facts. Read the words of those who are wolves in a pasture of sheep. Their words don't lie and neither do their actions.
Is it not better to get both sides of the story in order to make informed decisions?
Is it better for you and our Republic to ignore the warning signs and just continue to rah-rah, while our nation is being programmed for doom?
Time Bomb isn't like other books on the NWO. This book should be given to anyone who thinks Mr. Bush and his globalist cabinet are the greatest thing since night baseball. They aren't. They represent the greatest danger this country has ever faced. 9-11, massive illegal immigration, uncontrolled legal immigration throwing freebies to those who are not citizens and on down the line. All important, but what makes people so complacent to all the aforementioned issues? Why are they buying into it? Time Bomb provides those answers as well as solutions.
This books should also be read by every American who belongs to the Democratic Party. This books is about the survival of America, not political parties. There is only one party in this country and that is the global party.Democrats throughout America were shamed (except the politicos in DC) by the cheap and tawdry behavior of Mr. Clinton regarding Monica Lewinsky. However, that behavior is meaningless if the grassroots folks out there would look at what he was really doing while in office: Selling out this country to the Masters of the World Order. Time is short and we need everyone to get the facts.
From the author:
Time Bomb provides overwhelming documentation and detailed facts about the criminal conspiracy, about the communitarian (Communist) program to achieve global control. Here are some of the key points:
- At the Sixth Party Congress held in Moscow in 1928, the Communists wrote and approved "The Program" to bring in the New World Order. The Programme of the Communist International called for a global environmental program and for the transformation of all people on earth to accept the new socio-political order. An omnipotent one-world hierarchy of regional governances would control virtually every aspect of human life on earth. All the world's inhabitants would live in a world without nations, a world without nationalities, a world without borders, and a world without competition.
- Vladimir Lenin said, "First we will take Eastern Europe, then the masses of Asia. Then we will encircle the United States, which will be the last bastion of Capitalism. We shall not have to attack. It (the U.S.) Will fall like a ripe grapefruit into our hands." In Africa, Asia, and Latin America, Communists have sponsored "wars of national liberation." They "set up a timetable of conquest for the entire world" and have proceeded to take it country by country.
- Architects of the New World Order have sought to make countries economically interdependent by creating new political entities and regional organizations, such as the European Union (EU), the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), and the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), finally merging them all into a global government, first under the United Nations, then under a hierarchy of regional governments.
- One of the Communists' first priorities was to change people's actual psychology. It was the mission of Psychopolitics to condition or prepare men for the loss of individuality and identity, for submergence into the collective, for total limitation of individual freedom and for blind devotion to the will of the ruling elite or nomenklatura. In their attempt to gain unlimited control of the masses, the Communists began deliberately and methodically to transform self- sufficient, independent individuals into selfless, obsequious members of local and global "communities."
They trained whole nations of people, including citizens of the Soviet Union and China, to regard individualism as an egregious sin, to stifle all personal aspects in others and in themselves, to fulfill their obligation to serve the community, and to cultivate a desire to strive, not for their own achievement, enjoyment, or material well-being, but for "the common good."
In short, the Communists worked to saturate the people with a spirit of community, i.e., a spirit of collectivism, and community values. This movement to build strong communities and to instill Communist values, to effect in whole populations the creation of a submissive, self-destructive slave mentality, and to secure and maintain dominion over the thoughts and loyalties of all human inhabitants of the world is now known as communitarianism.
- For decades, the Soviets and the U.S. ruling elite have worked to build a community system in America. Like preceding communitarian administrations, the Bush-Cheney Administration and its Communist allies promote communitarianism. The Communitarian (Communist) ruling elite has worked to transform your town (or city) into a Communist, Soviet- style "community." This books shows that it has established countless community programs and organizations and expanded community-building efforts in order to achieve its ultimate end: to control virtually every aspect of your life.
In its attempt to obliterate the American system, it has attacked principled individualism, individual initiative and enterprise, individual gain, private profit, personal success, and the pursuit of one's own happiness. At the same time, it has saturated Americans with community values, including: 1) a sense of community and a spirit of community life; 2) the suppression of one's own individuality, identity, and personality; 3) communistic virtue of altruistic selflessness; 4) the obligation to perform community service; 5) the duty to work for "the common good."
Communitarians seek to replace loyalty to self, family, church and nation with loyalty to the local and global communities and to the communitarian ruling elite. Many well-meaning people are being used to advance Communistic community-building efforts without realizing the significance of what they are doing.
- The global ruling elite seeks to link the communitarian and environmental movements. If it accomplishes its end --the imposition of global tyranny--its self-appointed, authoritarian role would be to plan and coordinate all aspects of community life: To define community needs (e.g., clean air and water, energy, and protection of all plants and animals); to allocate "rights" (bare subsistence); to assign community duties (vocations, civic activities, etc.); to implement binding decisions for the community; to use coercive force to achieve consensus, i.e., the use of prisons, community mental health centers and, eventually, political psychiatric institutions, slave labor camps, and executions without trial to impose discipline on community members who refuse to conform and obey.
- In totalitarian nations, the affluent lifestyle and aristocratic privileges of the parasitic ruling class are assured by the backbreaking toil of citizen slaves. The rulers are primarily interested in maximum expansion of their own power, keeping the people in line, and raising the productivity of workers. To achieve those ends, they use terrorism and the most savage, unrestrained, brutal use of force to invoke obedience.Terror and brute force are among the chief elements of the community system. Today, America has reached the stage where terror, brutality and force are being used with ever increasing frequency.
- These maniacs are bent on wiping out American civilization. In a deliberate attempt to degrade and corrupt Americans, communitarians have deluged the nation with drugs, pornography, denigrate fads, and occult crazes. Time Bomb shows how they have sought to attack the nuclear family, de-emphasize the value of marriage, infiltrate the churches, discredit the Bible, and destroy traditional values; how they promote permissive parenting and teach "the lack of control" of children at home; how they facilitated drug trafficking and the flow of drugs into this country; and how they seek to create in American youth a craving for drugs, sexual misbehavior, and drunkenness. Every possible method is being used to degrade the individual from an intelligent, thinking, spiritual being to a collective animal.
- To achieve their goals, communitarians have worked to gain control of the schools and teachers' associations, to put the Communist Party line in textbooks, to train children to reject the American view of man and life and to accept global government and the New World Order. By gaining control of newspapers, television, radio, films, publishing houses, and the Internet, by securing policy-making positions, by exercising dominating influence over editorial writing, they have spread false propaganda and disinformation, manipulated the thoughts and emotions of the people, and worked to indoctrinate them with the Marxist-Leninist-Maoist ideology.
- Communitarians are bent on replacing our constitutional republic with democracy. The Bush Administration has worked to build a strong democracy because it permits the gradual transition from capitalism into socialism and from socialism into Communism.
- To alienate and radicalize American youth, globalists have sought to discredit the U.S. Constitution, the Founding Fathers, and American institutions, traditions and beliefs.
Communist indoctrination brought Americans to accept the Marxist income tax, whose purpose is to wrest, by degrees, all capital from the owners of private property. The Federal Reserve System enabled global planners to gain monopolistic control over the American economy. They manipulate interest rates and the U.S. money supply to create inflation, wars, depressions, etc. In addition, they have used "free trade," governmental regulations, and other means to deliberately and methodically destroy the economy. By shifting manufacturing, fuel, and food production overseas they have made America dependent on its enemies for many vital products.
Time Bomb details the Clinton/Bush Administrations' deadly strategic measures to conquer America, which are nearly the same as their communitarian predecessors. You'll learn how communitarian political demagogues have worked to: reduce the people's standard of living to a "sustainable" level; capture both of the political parties in the United States; encourage a flood of Socialist and Communist immigrants, impede or prevent assimilation, promote diversity and multiculturalism [hedonism], create a huge voting bloc with no understanding of America's fundamental ideas (including freedom and individual rights), and accelerate the erosion of the American system; establish socialized medicine in America; use gun control laws to disarm civilians; promote a one-world government under the United Nations; help to create a UN military, a huge police machine, and an ideological apparatus to enforce global tyranny.
- You'll discover how the Clinton/Bush Administrations and their Communist allies have intensified their lying propaganda and disinformation campaigns in order to deceive the American people. Contrary to their claims that Communism is dead, the Soviet Union has not collapsed, and the KGB and the Soviet military are pushing full-tilt ahead to expand their power. In fact, the KGB is one of the deadliest and most ruthless organizations in the world.
Time Bomb details the Communist effort to build a gigantic KGB-FBI police machine and ideological apparatus. It shows that the Bush Administration has created strategic partnerships with Russia and Communist China and formed an international coalition to combat terrorism. This coalition includes Russia and Red China, which are Communist totalitarian police states and the sponsors of terrorism. Both of these nations are engaged in a massive military build-up to cow or intimidate the United States with the annihilating terrors of nuclear ballistic missiles, neutron bombs, biological and chemical weapons, and other weapons of mass destruction. At the same time our enemies seek to expand their power, the Bush Administration exalts NATO (a military affiliate of the KGB/Communist infested UN), pursues a policy of disarmament in the United States, and works to diminish U.S. military strength.
This book exposes the erroneous notions, beliefs, opinions, doctrines and theories being spread in our communitarian government-run schools and provides a full statement and defense of our original American system. It discusses in detail principled individualism andauthentic benevolence (which is totally different from altruistic community service). You'll learn about the American way of parenting, which gives parents the power to work virtual miracles and permits them to raise, happy, healthy, competent, confident children who love this country and who understand its meaning in history.
The Founding Fathers created a country of individual liberty. The United States of America was the first nation in the history of mankind to protect every individuals' unalienable rights - his right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Free enterprise capitalism was the original Americansystem and way of life. This system recognizes and protects individual rights, including property rights. It permits each individual to plan and act according to his own plans. It is the only system that rigidly defines and limits the actions of the government and protects citizens from aspiring dictators. The American system, as created by the Founding Fathers, lasted for approximately a century.
The United States was not founded as a communitarian (Communist) nation, but as a Christian nation. The Founding Fathers acknowledged the existence of Almighty God and acknowledged his Divine Providence. The Founders were principled individualists who governed and sustained themselves according to the Ten Commandments. The Ten Commandments are the "precedent legal code upon which American Law and Civil government are based." "Biblical teachings inspired concepts of civil government that are contained in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States." (Congressional Record, February 2, 1983.)
Principled individualism is the original American moral code. Principled individualists govern and sustain themselves according to the Ten Commandments and cultivate personal virtues which decent, law-abiding Americans admire: personal initiative, honesty, integrity, productiveness, self-reliance, and authentic benevolence. Principled individualism is to pursue one's own happiness by growth and self-development, by individual initiative and enterprise, by productiveness and self-reliance - all these moral virtues that lead to personal success, self- respect, and mental well-being.
Principled individualists endeavor to gain intellectual training, develop their personal skills and capacities, and pursue their own chosen careers. They create their own private wealth, support their own lives, practice authentic benevolence, and they build a stable family life. A principled individualist who works to achieve his own happiness by using his mind to the fullest in the pursuit of his own chosen career, and his loyalty is not to a "community" and the communitarian ruling elite, but to self, family, church and nation.
Constitutional framer James Wilson, who was a brilliant scholar, expressed his profound belief "that all power is derived from the people --that their happiness is the end of government." The Ten Commandments and other Christian principles and values strengthen people, make them free and independent individuals, and prepare them for a self-disciplined, productive, and happy life. Such individuals value intellectual training, disciplined thinking, and independent thought, which are essential for progress and survival of our American civilization.
Our original American system --free enterprise capitalism and principled individualism -- is the only system that works. It was founded on Biblical principles: personal integrity, diligence, productive work, a happy, stable family, a conviction that God governs the affairs of men. It creates an environment in which men are rewarded for exercising good judgment, self-discipline, personal initiative and enterprise. It encourages thrift, careful planning and provision for future needs.
It allows men to satisfy their physical and spiritual needs, e.g., the right to earn and control one's own private property and support one's own life; the right to protection in convictions of conscience and religion; the right to freedom of speech; the right to have a voice in determining political matters; and the opportunity to exercise one's creativity. It eliminates the creation of classes or castes by permitting all citizens to engage in private free enterprise and to make a profit. The ingenuity, inventiveness, and intellectual independence of the people give rise to a spectacular scientific and technological achievements. In such a society, the whole population enjoys a constantly rising standard of living.
This book shows how we can take back our culture and our country. It offers principles and values, objectives and goals, strategies and tactics that will change the course of this nation.
This is the 21st century, the new era of individual freedom. The facts show that America's political options all lie within an ideological framework of free enterprise capitalism and principled individualism. America is a Christian nation" We should not be afraid of greatness, we should not be afraid to fight for what is moral, for what is honorable, for what is right.
We must fight for the United States of America! We must fight for a republic of laws patterned after those given by the Eternal Lawgiver! Fight "by all your hopes in life or death, not only for yourselves but for all ages," for the Americanview of man and life, for the American system that allows the sanctity of human life and recognizes and protects the unalienable rights of man--rights that are derived from God.
Let us choose to heed those impassioned words of a true American patriot: "Were my soul trembling on the verge of eternity, my hand freezing in death, I would still implore you to remember this truth God has given America to be free."