The Ferris Conspiracy Forum
Sign up  |   |   |  Calendar
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 3 of 13      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next   »
Admin2

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 9,042
Reply with quote  #31 

Is the SOPRANO'S still available to watch on TV?


__________________
FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS
Admin

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 3,165
Reply with quote  #32 

Hi Admin2... with regards to your post about The Sopranos still being available to watch on TV, you're in luck.

 

The Sopranos

 

The Sopranos returns for the sixth season. Thursday 31st August at 10pm. Repeated Friday 1st September at 1.40am and Sunday 3rd September at 10.00pm. Tony Soprano faces new challenges as his life grows increasingly more complicated.

He faces the reality that his kids are no longer children, but not yet grown. With Johnny Sack in prison, the always-tense relations between the New Jersey and New York families are strained even further.

 

> ON AIR
E4 Thursday 7 Sep 10.00PM
E4 Friday 8 Sep 1.40AM
E4 Sunday 10 Sep 10.00PM
E4 Monday 11 Sep 2.50AM

__________________
I'd rather be hated for what I am, than loved for what I am not".
________________________________
Magpie

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 815
Reply with quote  #33 

THURSDAY 07 SEPTEMBER 

 

9:00pm - 10:00pm

Channel 4

Intervention: We're Coming to Get You

Before it's even aired, this documentary (or it could be

classed as reality TV, or an experiment, I'm not sure)

has come under fire from pressure groups saying it's

exploitative. They may have a point, but I don't think

so. Intervention: We're Coming to Get You (yes, it's a

rotten title) is a gripping, moving and occasionally

harrowing account of what drug addiction can do

to families. Those involved are good people who

are caught up in different strands of a dreadful "disease".

There's Richard and Anna, a sweet couple who are heroin

addicts with a £1,000-a-week habit, and there are their

stricken families who fear that their children will die soon

if they don't get help. So they turn to Tracey Towner,

an American with some success in organising "interventions"

in her home country, where addicts are surprised by

carefully orchestrated, hard-hitting confrontations by

those who love them the most. Of course there's an

element of voyeurism, but a good deal of humanity, too.

 

 

hammer6

Avatar / Picture

Moderator
Registered:
Posts: 8,395
Reply with quote  #34 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin

Hi Admin2... with regards to your post about The Sopranos still being available to watch on TV, you're in luck.

 

The Sopranos

 

The Sopranos returns for the sixth season. Thursday 31st August at 10pm. Repeated Friday 1st September at 1.40am and Sunday 3rd September at 10.00pm. Tony Soprano faces new challenges as his life grows increasingly more complicated.

He faces the reality that his kids are no longer children, but not yet grown. With Johnny Sack in prison, the always-tense relations between the New Jersey and New York families are strained even further.

 

> ON AIR
E4 Thursday 7 Sep 10.00PM
E4 Friday 8 Sep 1.40AM
E4 Sunday 10 Sep 10.00PM
E4 Monday 11 Sep 2.50AM

Admin2 are you still watching this?


__________________
The TRUTH is out there...........
Admin2

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 9,042
Reply with quote  #35 

 

Crash for Cash

Crash for Cash
9.27, Thu Aug 31 2006


 

Featuring shocking CCTV footage, Tonight

reveals how crime gangs deliberately crashing

cars on UK roads are now costing

insurance companies almost £1 billion a

year in fraudulent claims.

 

But, as Michael Nicholson reports, with motorists forced to shoulder

the burden through higher premiums, as well as the dangers posed

to innocent drivers caught up in each ‘accident', this is far from a

victimless crime.

Watch the ITV1 programme at 8pm on September 11.


__________________
FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS
Admin2

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 9,042
Reply with quote  #36 

Preview clips coming soon
6 x 30 mins
An incredible series that explains how the bodies of murder victims can tell stories that can help to catch their killers. >> Read more

Preview clips coming soon
1 x 52 mins
This programme follows the case of Mel Ignatow who was tried and acquitted for the rape and murder of Brenda Schaefer. Photographic evidence is discovered a year later that points to Mel Ignatow's guilt beyond reasonable doubt. >> Read more

View a Clip:
1 x 52 mins
We follow the plight of Duma Kumalo as he is wrongly convicted of murder, spends time on death row, and is finally granted a reprieve moments before he is to hang. >> Read more

View a Clip:
3 x 52 mins
FBI Critical Incident covers the crisis negotiation unit in action with three edge of the seat one-hour case studies. >> Read more

View a Clip:
1 x 52 mins
This is the story of Ernie Paerata: former prison officer, soldier and poet. A man who had an unblemished personal history until 10 years ago, when he suffered a mental breakdown. >> Read more

Preview clips coming soon
1 x 52 mins
A serious yet quirky exploration into the mystery of a treacherous mother and daughter act who trick lonely old men into appointing them as beneficiaries in their wills. >> Read more

View a Clip:
1 x 52 mins
Currently Broadmoor houses 400 of the most difficult, disturbed and dangerous people in Britain. With material from inside the hospital, this film offers a unique insight into how a civilised society treats those who are both bad and mad. >> Read more

View a Clip:
6 x 45 mins
By examining the processes undertaken by police, criminal specialists and psychologists, the programmes attempt to understand the workings of the criminal mind. >> Read more

View a Clip:
1 x 52 mins
This amazing documentary tells the story of how a painter and decorator deceived his wife, family, friends, and bank manager into believing he had won an £8.9 million jackpot on the National Lottery. >> Read more


__________________
FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS
Admin2

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 9,042
Reply with quote  #37 

The Belly of the Beast
Channel 5 Fri Sep 15 10:00 PM
(105 min., 2003, United Kingdom/Canada/Hong Kong, Adventure/Western/War Movies)

Action drama. An ex-CIA agent's quest to find his kidnapped

daughter leads him on a trail of political intrigue, corruption

and danger; he will stop at nothing to save her.


__________________
FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS
Magpie

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 815
Reply with quote  #38 

Channel 4 Monday 25 September 2006, 9pm (TONIGHT)

 

Dispatches: The Labour Loans Scandal

 

Dispatches investigates the secret world of

Labour Party funding as Martin Bright, the

political editor of The New Statesman,

unravels the possible legal consequences

for the Labour Party with the help of party

insiders and financial experts.

Admin

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 3,165
Reply with quote  #39 

Hi All... thanks for all the posts with regards to 'What's On TV'.  I should be an expert on this one, seeing as that's all I seem to do these days.

 

Admin2, I also saw the programme 'The Lottery Liar', and was fascinated throughout!  To be honest, I didn't think it would be all that interesting, but I was glued!  God, I thought I was delusional until I watched that...

 

And hellooooooo Magpie... long time no post.  Thanks for your post with regards to tonight's programme 'The Labour Loans Scandal'. Should be interesting, but you have now caused me a moral dilemma, as I do believe that the aforementioned programme clashes with 'Hell's Kitchen USA'.  What to do? 

 

I shall do the right thing, and expand my cranium with 'The Labour Loans Scandal'.

 

Maybe.

 


__________________
I'd rather be hated for what I am, than loved for what I am not".
________________________________
Magpie

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 815
Reply with quote  #40 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin

Should be interesting, but you have now caused me a moral dilemma, as I do believe that the aforementioned programme clashes with 'Hell's Kitchen USA'.  What to do? 

 

I shall do the right thing, and expand my cranium with 'The Labour Loans Scandal'.

 

Maybe.

 

 

Hi Admin. Just realised Dispatches started at 8pm not 9pm (Channel 4 website published 9pm start), so you can still catch Mr  Ramsey.

 

(Dispatches repeats WEDNESDAY 27 SEPTEMBER 3.05am for the insomniacs )

 

 

Admin

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 3,165
Reply with quote  #41 

Magpie, you are a lifesaver!  Didn't know how the f**k I was going to survive without catching my weekly fix of that f**king programme, really I didn't.  So, moral dilema no more - I can still watch Hell's Kitchen, and seeing as insomnia is part of my nightly f**king routine these days, I can also catch Dispatches.

 

Now, thank f**k for that!


__________________
I'd rather be hated for what I am, than loved for what I am not".
________________________________


Registered:
Posts: N/A
Reply with quote  #42 

Another Hell's Kitchen fan here......Much better watching the Americans facial expressions as Gordon gives them his belters...love it........He looks uncannilly like Mr Steeleyma too........only Mr S swears more........i still aint encouraged enough to use the oven though! ,xxxsteeleyma

Admin2

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 9,042
Reply with quote  #43 

But what about all the football that's on  and that fcuk-er cant cook properly either................

 

Nor play football  an ex-Rangers player turned chef?

 

Aye right ye are......then again he will know all about

CREAM PUFF (PASTRY)


__________________
FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS
Magpie

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 815
Reply with quote  #44 
I'm Back and so is the MAC. No MAC10 - Donal MAC

MacIntyre's Underworld

Tuesdays 11pm Channel Five

Following the success of the jaw dropping first series, investigative
reporter Donal MacIntyre delves into the murky waters of Britain's
underworld for a second round of powerful observational films
on some of the country's most infamous criminals.

Spending months at a time immersed in their world, MacIntyre
explores the day-to-day lives of some of Britain’s most feared
and dangerous gangsters. In contrast with the undercover investigations
he has carried out in the past, MacIntyre does not set out to expose
criminals in this series. Instead, he delivers an honest and
thought-provoking insight into a world that few see and even
fewer are prepared to admit exists.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello to all FC 'ers.  I have a lot of catching up to do.


Admin2

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 9,042
Reply with quote  #45 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magpie
I'm Back and so is the MAC. No MAC10 - Donal MAC

MacIntyre's Underworld

Tuesdays 11pm Channel Five

Following the success of the jaw dropping first series, investigative
reporter Donal MacIntyre delves into the murky waters of Britain's
underworld for a second round of powerful observational films
on some of the country's most infamous criminals.

Spending months at a time immersed in their world, MacIntyre
explores the day-to-day lives of some of Britain’s most feared
and dangerous gangsters. In contrast with the undercover investigations
he has carried out in the past, MacIntyre does not set out to expose
criminals in this series. Instead, he delivers an honest and
thought-provoking insight into a world that few see and even
fewer are prepared to admit exists.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello to all FC 'ers.  I have a lot of catching up to do.


Hi Magpie  you had better get your trainers on then if you want to catch up........good to see you posting again


__________________
FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.